We may update this Policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will provide notice as appropriate.
Information We Collect:
We collect information about you when you use our Services. This may include:
- Personal Information: We collect personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and other contact information. We may also collect personal information about you from third-party sources, such as public databases and social media platforms.
- Payment Information: We collect payment information, such as credit card numbers, to process payments for our Services.
- Project Information: We collect information related to your construction project, such as project specifications, plans, and progress reports.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Services, including your IP address, browser type, access times, and referring website addresses.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
How We Use Information:
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our Services, including to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services.
- Communicate with you about your project and our Services.
- Personalize your experience with our Services.
- Provide you with marketing and promotional communications.
- Analyze and improve our Services, including developing new products and services.
- Protect our Services and users from fraud and other illegal activities.
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as payment processors, hosting providers, and marketing service providers.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners, such as subcontractors and suppliers, in order to provide our Services.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or governmental requests.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your information in connection with a merger, sale, or other corporate transaction involving our company.
You have choices about how we use your information:
- You can opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional communications from us by following the opt-out instructions in our emails or contacting us directly.
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our Services.
- You can access and update certain information we have about you by contacting us directly.
We use reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information. However, no security measures are foolproof, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Welcome to TradeWinds Kitchen & Bath (“we,” “us,” “our”)! These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website and services (collectively, the “Services”). By accessing or using our Services, you agree to these Terms.
Use of Services:
You may use our Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to:
- Use our Services in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Use our Services for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- Use our Services to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user, or any other person or entity.
- Use our Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our Services or interfere with any other party’s use of our Services.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access our Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Services.
Our Services and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of our Services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of ours or our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on our Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
Our Services are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with our Services, including without limitation the software licensed to you and the results obtained through the Services.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall we, our affiliates, or our licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our Services or with the delay or inability to use our Services, or for any information, products, and services obtained through our Services, or otherwise arising out of the use of our Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including TradeWinds Kitchen & Bath, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your use of our Services, including but not limited to:
- Your breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party;
- Your use or misuse of our Services or any content on our Services;
- Your violation of any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or patent infringement; or
- Any claim for damages arising from any product or service you provide in connection with our Services.